Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Fall"ing in Love

Fall is easily my favorite time of year, minus the fact that it means winter is right around the corner. I love the warmth of the fall colors, baking, prepping for the holidays, and wearing all of my cute, new sweaters. I also love football season (because it means my husband will cuddle with me on the couch), soccer season (because I get to watch my awesome boys) and the onset of Jazz season (because it something we all love to do together).

Right now I'm "fall"ing in love with . . .




. . . these super duper cheesy smiles that Allie has been busting out lately . . .





. . .doing homemade crafts with my kids - these were used for noodle necklaces & bracelets during General Conference. It worked for about 8 minutes . . .




. . . this belly - I mean seriously, there is not a single inch of her I don't love . ..







. . . my cute husband who doesn't look or act even close to 39 . . .





. . . homemade apple pie - this was Doug's birthday "cake". It turned out perfectly . . .






. . . my homemade raspberry jam - I have my family fooled into thinking this is hard . . .










. . . field trips to the apple orchard. Chase never left my side once. He even sat by me on the bus!!!!










1 comment:

  1. What great pic, Jaim! First of all, may I congratulate Allie on the fact that it looks like she got The Chin! You go girl! She already look so different from this summer, and I'm mad about it. Also, your crafting is making me look bad and I want a piece of that Y-pie. Finally, Chase looks like a sophomore in high school, and a hot one at that. What is going on? And he stayed by you? Ethan won't even let me hug him as the school bus is pulling up.

    ReplyDelete