Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Westgate

We've been going to Park City every fall for about the past 3 years.  We always stay in a great resort called The Westgate.  It's perfect for us and so kid friendly.  We love this tradition and I especially look forward to it each fall.  I'm always ready to have a break from the routine of school, sports, etc.  And this year the weather was amazing which made it even better.  Both sets of grandparents were able to join us for a couple of days, which was a huge bonus for our kids - and for us!  I hardly took any pictures because I was too busy relaxing and sometimes it's just so much work to pull out the camera.  But here are a couple of highlights. 

The Utah Olympic Park.  We saw some amazing jumps this year!

Allie showing off her dance moves while getting ready to go on a bike ride.



The kids went swimming about a dozen times in 4 days.  Allie found a new
independence with those floaties!
Back to watch the ski jumps with the other grandparents.  We didn't want anyone to miss out.

I don't really consider myself a museum person, but the one at the Olympic Park
is pretty impressive.  Even Kyle wasn't bored!

Good-bye, Park City.  Hope to see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment