Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fall Projects

Some fun things I made last Fall.  I am really, really slow to post things these days. 

Halloween wreath.  I wish I had done this in a color that contrasts more with my front door.


Cute treats we made for Chase's football team and for some friends.
 
Yarn wrapped BOO letters.  They were bigger than I expected, but they grew on me.

Another Halloween wreath that got hung inside.  I love how this one turned out.

My first real attempt at a quilt for our new baby girl.  These are all of my strips of fabric.




And about a month later I finally got them sewn into blocks.


And finally the finished product.  I love this blanket and I love girlie stuff!


Hope our new baby girl loves it, too!


1 comment:

  1. Jaimy you are so talented. Good job on your quilt! It looks so soft; she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete