I haven't been nearly as good at taking lots of pictures of my newborns like I have been in the past, but here are a few of Ava's visitors during the first month of her life. It seems like we had a revolving door around here, with company coming and going constantly! I would like to think they were all here for me, but let's be honest. Everyone just wants to get their hands on Ava!
Grandpa Rod finding a good excuse to sneak in a nap.
Aunt Denise came to hold Ava as much as possible. And she accomplished that - when she could pry the baby away from Makenzie and Natalie, of course!
Cousin Erica got some Ava time at Grandma and Grandpa Carley's house.
My friend Stephanie stopping by with yummy treats for me and a cute outfit for Ava.
Randy & Heather brought an amazing dinner and their fun personalities to keep me company. Oh, and the cutest little dress for Ava that I've ever seen!
Aunt Jen came from Washington (with no kids or hubby in tow) to truly pamper me and make a bid for favorite aunt with Ava. She cooked, cleaned, baked, drove my kids all over and was basically a godsend when I needed it most. She absorbed Allie, broke up the boys' fights and entertained me while I nursed for a whole week. She held Ava constantly and made me wish that she was my live-in nanny.
Of course Allie wouldn't cooperate so we could get a cute picture, but here we are dropping her off at the airport. I'm sure she was exhausted and ready to get home, but I missed her instantly. What an amazing sister and great friend!
Ava has lots of love around her! So many people have reached out to be with her and help me and my family as we adjust to life with four children. I'm sorry I don't have pictures of everyone who came to help out and visit, but we love you all and are so thankful for your support!
I love this! I haven't been on your blog in ages, so I'm just reading this post. I love the pics of all the different people (except me, of course...what is wrong w/my face in the pic w/Allie? Is it really that huge?) Anyway, cute way to remember all your visitors. That week was so fun for me--I can't believe it's almost been a year already! Ava is precious--then and now!
ReplyDelete