Thursday, January 20, 2011

Merry Cossacks

Chase played a piece called "Merry Cossacks" for his first ever recital.  And he played it perfectly.  This was truly a great night.  He wasn't even nervous.  For about the thousandth time in his life, I found myself wishing I was more like him!  He was supposed to take a bow at the end of his piece but I think that was going just a bit too far.  You'll see he gives a little nod to acknowledge the crowd when he's finished, but that's it.  No bow.  Fine by me.  He was awesome!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is so good! I can't believe how good he is for having just started this year--seriously, I am so impressed! And he looks about fifteen, walking off that stage. Chase has so many talents--things just seem to come easily to him, which is so fun. But most importantly, your hair looks killer, Jaim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what are "cossacks"? I've wondered that for years. Hmm...too bad there's no easy way to look that information up...

    ReplyDelete