I just love Christmas. It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Sometimes I get carried away with crafting and cooking and other years we take it just a little bit easy and slow down a bit. This was one of our more mellow years and the whole season felt calm and peaceful and just so Christmas-y. We weren't able to squeeze in all of our usual traditions (shh, don't tell anyone we skipped the lights on temple square) but we fit in a couple of our good traditions and really enjoyed each other and my awesome parents who came to share it with us.
We love these reindeer at Thanksgiving Point. Every year we go check them out and this year Allie especially enjoyed them. I especially love the ice sculptures. I think they're pretty amazing.
Doug, the kids and my dad in front of the ice sculptures.
Does Kyle stink or is that the reindeer?
Christmas Eve was full of fun; watching Tin Tin at the theater, dinner, Christmas story from the scriptures, Mr. Kreuger's Christmas and then some great Minute to Win It Games. Here's all that I captured from the night.
If all she had gotten was a tiara and some chocolate she would have been okay. You have to love little kids!
Kyle passing out the presents - the best job on Christmas morning!
She tried to wear every present she opened.
Kyle seriously scored with the Nintendo 3DS.
And Chase with the Kinect.
Allie was super excited about all of her baby accessories and all the pink stuff!
Apparently this is all of the pictures I took on Christmas morning. What is happening to me? I keep telling myself it will get better when this baby gets here and I get my head in the game again. I can only hope that's true. Pictures or not, we had a very merry Christmas. Hope you did, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment