Our oldest nephew, Mike, and his adorable fiance Tamey finally tied the knot in May. We had the whole Carley family together, which doesn't happen all that often. The weather was beautiful and the wedding was lovely. Here are a few pictures to capture the day.
![]() |
| Arriving at the temple. They don't look nervous at all! |
![]() |
| Doug took over the role of maid of honor, helping Tamey with her dress. |
![]() |
| Allie and Meagan. Meagan is Allie's idol. |
![]() |
| Allie, Lexi, Andrew, Chase, Meagan, Tyler, Kyle. My kids with "the Denver cousins". |
![]() |
| The beautiful Draper Temple. |
![]() |
| She was fascinated by these tulips. |
![]() |
| I didn't let her destroy them. After I took the picture I made her stop, I promise. |
![]() |
| Tulips are surprisingly resilient, though. |
![]() |
| She looks like a flower. She fits right in. |
![]() |
| Poor kids. Waiting . . . |
![]() |
| And waiting . . . |
![]() |
| And waiting. Nothing on or around the temple was damaged, though. It must have gone okay. |
![]() |
| And finally, the gorgeous couple. I love Tamey's dress! |
![]() |
| Our family with the newlyweds. They were absolutely glowing. |
![]() |
| Tamey and Mike. So, so happy. |
![]() |
| And now here they are, married a whole month! |
We are so glad to have a new addition to the extended Carley family. Mike scored. And so did Tamey. Congratulations!
Jaimy, these pictures are gorgeous! Really, you've become one of the "those" bloggers! The ones of Allie in the tulips should be on a calendar somewhere. Gorgeous (although Allie slightly more so than the flowers.) Your family looks beautiful (esp. you, you mass hottie) and the bride is darling. Who gets a waist that tiny? Looks like it was a great day. I miss going to weddings. I'm too old; no one i know gets married anymore. Fun post!
ReplyDelete